quarta-feira, novembro 05, 2008

Feliz pelos outros

Yes, We Can. And Yes We Did. What an amazing and historic night. Never have I witnessed so many people, all over the country, expressing such hope, optimism, and pride all at the same moment. If this mood tonight in America is a sign of what's to come, the future might -- in spite of everything -- be better than the last eight years.


What an incredible night to be an American. As I type this in a hotel in San Francisco, I can still hear people screaming and honking car horns out in the streets. I just left a diner with friends, and periodically the joint erupted in spontaneous cheering. Never in my life have I seen anything like this.

Daqui. Com vontade e saudades de quando eu editava Mundo.

E aqui o melhor texto sobre esperanças e expectativas, que me fez chorar de vez. Idelber rocks =)

Nenhum comentário: